As we hear up for the new year, I want to share my goals for 2013.
1) Finish Insanity: This will be easy as long as I keep it up!
2) Breaking 200 pounds: a carryover from last year. Would have completed if I didn’t start Insanity, but it should be shortly after the new year that this happens
3) Run a 1/2 Marathon: Scheduled for Jan. 20.
4) Run a full marathon: Very scary! Will plan it out after finishing half marathon
5) Create a physical piece of art: Just something to put some time into!
6) Watch the sunset over the ocean. Another carryover from last year
7) Visit two new places for recreational visits.
8) Take a cruise…anywhere.
9) Do a pull up. This one may be stretching it. Never could do one of these. This will be where I push myself!
10) Get rid of all credit card debt. Kind of piled up with the new house. The dust has settled and it is time to get back in order.
11) Fix my front tooth. It has been chipped for years and I’ve never felt comfy smiling with it.
12) Spend more time on water.
13) Think of something that makes me smile each day when I wake up and before I go to bed.